Saturday, January 23, 2010

HAITI RELIEF EFFORT supported by Stampin' Up!

Amidst all my light-hearted posts about the cute stamps on offer at the moment, I'd just like to share with you an initiative that's been announced by Stampin' Up! Australia. 

In the wake of the devastating earthquakes in Haiti this past week, Stampin' Up! has put in place a fundraising effort that will run through until 28th February.  I know that stampers, by nature, have big hearts (happy to make a generalisation here!), so I'd like to appeal to you to support this very worthy cause.  The Red Cross are working on the ground in Haiti, to help people rebuild in the aftermath of this catastrophe.

One small way that we, as stampers, can help, is by purchasing the great I (Heart) Hearts Stamp set from the current Summer Mini catalogue.  For every one of these sets sold between now and 28th February, Stampin' Up! will donate $2.00 to the Red Cross in Haiti.

Please click on the link below to read all the details:

Download Haiti_Relief_0110_AU_NZ.pdf



Not only is this such a worthwhile cause, but the stamp set itself is gorgeous.  There are 8 heart images in the set, it is $42.95, and several of the hearts co-ordinate with Stampin' Up!'s heart punches (oh yeah!).

I'll leave you with a picture of a card I made using this set, so you can see just how pretty the hearts are.

Engagement card

Please, email me if you would like to order this set from me.  If you already have your own Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I hope you will support her/him, in helping to make this campaign hugely successful.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Christine. Red and white is so crisp. Would make a great Valentines card? Judy x

    ReplyDelete