Tuesday, January 26, 2010

KALEIDOSCOPE BUTTERFLY PRINTS

Isn't that a pretty sounding title?  A little unimaginative, on my part, but, hey, I do struggle with post titles!

I'd like to share with you today a card I made for my niece's birthday.  My lovely friend Leanne, who does not have a blog, but who makes the most beautiful cards, inspired me to make this one.  She 'enabled' me to buy the embossing folder that created that oh-so-pretty background, and I borrowed her idea of adding some butterflies stamped (with the Butterfly Prints stamp set) and punched out.  Thanks Leanne!  My card is much simpler than the one I 'cased', but I think it's a happy card; hope that niece of mine likes it!

Jade's bday card

Stamps: Butterfly Prints (Summer Mini), On Your Birthday

Card: Whisper White, Pink Passion

Ink: Pink Passion and Tempting Turquoise stampin' pads, Jet Black Staz-On inkpad

DSP: Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper (Summer Mini)

Other: Yellow and orange rhinestone brads, Cuttlebug embossing folder (not SU!), Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, dimensionals

3 comments: