Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CONVENTION - My "last post"

Sounds very final, doesn't it??!  I took rather a lot of photos at Convention in Sydney over the weekend, but I won't overwhelm you with them all.  Thank you to my lovely friends who've also provided me with even MORE photos to sort through!



I just had to share with you a picture of Bonnie Thurber, one of the Home Office staff from Utah who came over to keep us in fits of laughter.  Oh, I mean, train us!  Bonnie is hilarious, and gorgeous, and I so didn't want her to return to the States. 



Convention - Bonnie on stage



Also, I want to share with you a photo of Pam Morgan, also one of the fantastic US staff members who spent the weekend with us.  Pam demonstrated an add-on benefit of the Big Shot, incorporating it in her exercise routine.  



Convention - Pam & Big Shot2


To all my newsletter customers: this might help sway your decision, to take me up on my special offer on the Big Shot for May! LOL.



All in all, we had a great time at Convention.  I have to say, I am still tired, 3 days down the track!



At Convention, a very exciting announcement was made for those of us looking to recruit new team members. 


 


From now until the end of July, the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit is available for an amazing A$259 only! 



Normally it is $324, which is already a massive saving on the products it contains (over $560 worth of stamping product and business supplies).  So, if you'd like to take advantage of a 50% (retail value) saving, now is the time!  You can choose which stamps, inkpads and cardstock you want in your Starter Kit, and there is no postage or handling charge on the kit.  How's that for a bargain?


I am looking for all kinds of demonstrators to join my team.  You may be a mad-keen stamper or scrapbooker who *needs* to buy lots of goodies, and would dearly love 20% discount off all of Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous products, every day.  Or, you may be looking to develop your own business from home, that has the flexibility to work in with your family/other commitments.


Whichever category you fit into, I encourage you to contact me if you'd like to join my team.  We can offer great friendship and support, and as a demonstrator you have several opportunities throughout the year to earn FREE STAMPS!!  I'd be happy to send out an obligation-free information pack to you,if this sounds like it'd be a good fit in your life.  Being at Convention cemented for me that I've made a GREAT decision to sign up with Stampin' Up! 


For all the details, click on the following link to take a look at the Starter Kit Special flyer:


Download AU_starter_kit_flyer_10


Please ignore the fact that it is "two to a page" - this little black duck is a little, ah, challenged when it comes to singling out one of them!  Just consider it twice the excitement!


 



 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment