Sunday, July 18, 2010

"CHRISTMAS IN JULY"

Welcome to the first post on my new, improved, blog!

I'm holding a few "Christmas in July" classes at my place in Mount Evelyn this month -  a couple focussing on cards, and stamping on candles, and the other two with a focus on making gift tags and boxes.

If you live in Melbourne's outer east, and would like to kick-start your Christmas projects, why not join in on the fun?  The class fee is $20.00, which includes all materials and refreshments for a 3-hour class.  Can you think of any better way to spend a few hours than crafting with like-minded friends??!!  I'd love to have you join us, so here are the details of the two remaining classes in which I have a few spots available:


Wednesday 28th July
Cards & Candles
10.00am - 1.00pm


Saturday 31st July
Gift Tags & Boxes
1.00pm - 4.00pm

Email me if you'd like to take one or more of the spots available.  I'd love to see you!

Here is one of the cards we'll be making in the Wednesday class:

4 comments:

  1. Love the nice bright colours of your new blog Christine, they are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous here in blogger Christine! Lovely and light and clean looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much pink...how could I not love your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine. Your new "home" is looking good! Love your Christmas card. :)

    ReplyDelete