Thursday, May 12, 2011

FAUX MOTHER OF PEARL BUTTERFLIES

I've scheduled this post to go up when I am at Stampin' Up! Convention here in Melbourne; I'm away from home from Wednesday night until Sunday morning - three full days of fun, fun, fun!

I am sharing an apartment with two lovely friends, and am so looking forward to a few days of stamping and friendship.  I have no computer access while I'm away, so I will fill you in on the happenings when I am back home!


Here is a little (11.5cm square) card I made for Sue, who is a lover of blue:

Stamps: Bella Toile, Just Believe, Music Notes wheel
Card: Baja Breeze smooth & textured, Crumb Cake, Confetti White, Glossy White
Ink: Jet Black Staz-on inkpad, Crumb Cake stampin' pad and marker, Soft Suede stampin' pad, Pretty in Pink and So Saffron markers
Other: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die, Tasteful Trim XL Bigz die, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Baja Breeze striped grosgrain ribbon (retired), Basic Pearls, Finial Press embossing folder, Frost White shimmer paint, sponge dauber



....... and the card I made for Judy, who is a "pink" girl through and through:


Stamps: Bella Toile, Just Believe, Music Notes wheel
Card: Pretty in Pink smooth & textured, Crumb Cake, Confetti White, Glossy White
Ink: Jet Black Staz-on inkpad, Crumb Cake stampin' pad and marker, Soft Suede stampin' pad, Pretty in Pink and So Saffron markers
Other: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die, Tasteful Trim XL Bigz die, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, Basic Pearls, Finial Press embossing folder, Frost White shimmer paint, sponge dauber

8 comments:

  1. These are 2 beautiful cards and I just KNOW the girls are gonna love em'!

    Have fun at convention..........I'm thinking of ya!

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are just beautiful! I can imgaine the must really shine IRL! Have fun at convention xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo loving your antique soft style it is so pretty.
    Hope you have a blast at convention!
    Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christine - love your card in both colours! Can't wait to hear all your news of Convention when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had fun at regionals!

    Lovely cards for your friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely Christine!!!
    I'm soooo pleased that you came up and said HI!! Was super duper to meet you and have a pic! I love this blue card and all your cards really! I'm a follower for now and look forward to many more wonderful creations you come up with!!!
    HUgs and smiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved my beautiful blue card. Thanks roomie! Had a fabulous time, and loved staying with you and Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my these are just stunning! Lucky ladies to receive one each of these.

    xox

    ReplyDelete