Friday, December 16, 2011

STAMPIN' UP! DOMESTIC GODDESS DSP

I really LOVE the cute, quirky, Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!  Not least of all because it makes me feel slightly virtuous to own something with that title (seriously, I should employ a cleaning lady, because I am far from a goddess in that department!).

I encourage you to check out the 'flip-side' of all the papers in Stampin' Up!'s range, because the variety is fabulous, and patterns are often quite unexpected.  Even though this paper pack is quite whimsical, and "kitcheny", I came up with a card for a friend, that has a bit more of an elegant feel, I think.  I just love the yellow and grey (sorry, Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray) combination.  The colours are a bit 'off' in my photo, but you get the general idea :)





Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Card: Very Vanilla, Basic Gray
DSP: Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Gray and Daffodil Delight stampin' pads
Other: Silver Glimmer Paper, Basic Gray satin ribbon, Basics Glimmer Brad, Fancy Flower punch, 5-Petal Flower punch, Boho Blossoms punch, 2 1/2 " Circle punch, Perfect Pennants Bigz die, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, Basic Pearls, Fun Flowers Bigz die, sponge dauber, sticky strip, Tombow multi liquid glue

2 comments:

  1. Oh my ... this is gorgeous with all the sparkles and pearls ... mmmm!!!
    I love too that layered flower, so much texture and oh so beautiful!!!
    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic colour combination Christine! Love your bloom, the little hints of shimmer & the dainty row of pearls. Delightful! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete