Tuesday, April 3, 2012

FESTIVE FRIDAY #12 : STAMPIN' UP!'S "EVERYBUNNY"

I have been meaning, for weeks (ooh, about 12 now) to play along with Nicole Derendorf's Festive Friday Challenge.  Today I've had some time in my craft room, stamping images from my friend's Everybunny stamp set that she fortuitously  unfortunately left behind after our weekend of playing!

I was inspired by the cute bunny, and bunting, on Nicole's card, and came up with this bright beauty:



Stamps: Everybunny, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card:  Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White
DSP: Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper
Ink: Crumb Cake stampin' pad, Jet Black Staz-On inkpad, Real Red stampin' pad, Tempting Turquoise stampin' pad, Daffodil Delight stampin' pad, Blushing Bride stampin' pad
Other: 2 1/2" circle punch, Perfect Pennants die, Petite Pennants Builder punch, sponge dauber, White baker's twine, blender pen, Tombow liquid glue, Stamp-a-ma-jig


I hope to find the time to play along with many more of the Festive Friday challenges; I had a lot of fun with this one!

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Christine! I love the that DSP from the Big Top with this bunny. Lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one super sweet card.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. as if you'd used a poor left behind stamp set ..... quick stamp some images for me too :P: Love your card! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that bunny is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card Christine! Thanks for playing along! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is so adorable Christine! Love the softly coloured bunny in her paper-pieced dress & the cute bunting. Seriously sweet! Hugs :)
    PS Hope you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh.. I just love the dress on the bunny! It is just adorable and such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love that you have used the DSp for the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she is an adorable little bunny! Kind of a modern beatrice potter-esque :) Love the crumbe cake. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous image such a cute one , I like the stamping on the banner and the backing paper is gorgeous Lovely card Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this stamp set is so much fun! I love the way you paper pieced the bunny's dress and the bunting is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That patterned paper is perfect for Easter and I love how you paper pieced the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't know how I missed this cutie, Christine. Glad you got to make something so gorgeous from my 'fortuitous' mistake!! Love that cute bunting and the soft colouring.

    ReplyDelete