Saturday, May 12, 2012

CTD#191: STAMPIN' UP!'S DELICATE DOILIES HAVE BEEN DUSTED OFF!

It has been a while since I inked up my Delicate Doilies stamp set, so I've had a bit of fun with it today.  After seeing the gorgeous colour challenge at Color Throwdown this week, I dreamt up a doily card - so had to sit down and make it this afternoon.  I've kept it simple, letting all the bold-coloured doilies do the talking!

Here is the scrumptious colour combo to be used on a card, or other papercraft project:





... and here's what I came up with, after creating a "one sheet wonder" with colourful stamped doilies:





Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card: Elegant Eggplant, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White and Certainly Celery
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pacific Point, Elegant Eggplant and Pool Party stampin' pads
Other: Tempting Turquoise 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Word Window punch, Lots of Tags sizzlits die, Basic Rhinestones, mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. Wow awesome! Love all these colours and you've managed to do them justice together as that's a hard combo and I've no idea where I'd start with it.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacy and beautiful. Brilliant colours too. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the colours.
    Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Christine - can't wait to see what you do with the rest of your OSW sheet. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Christine. Love how you layered the colours with the doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My you have been a busy girl, love how you have multi layered all the stamps, perfect for this colour combo.

    ReplyDelete