Wednesday, April 3, 2013

STAMPIN' UP!'S "SENT WITH LOVE" - PART 2

Welcome to "day 2" of my Sent With Love week of sharing!  As mentioned in my post yesterday, I've been playing with Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous "Sent With Love" bundle, that is an exclusive bundle of products available to purchase until 15th June.

I love to make Post-it Note holders, and the fun papers in the Sent With Love bundle made it easy to come up with a couple of new designs.

First I made this one:


 
Stamps: Just for You, Sent With Love
Card: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
DSP: Sent With Love Designer Series Paper
Ink: Island Indigo and Pool Party stampin' pads
Other: 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, Calypso Coral baker's twine, 1/2" Circle punch, sponge dauber, glue dots, Simply Scored tool, sticky strip
 
 
 
I then used different papers from the pack (along with a tag that I cut from one of the DSP sheets), to make this Post-it Note holder:
 
 
 
 
 
Stamps: Sent With Love, Itty Bitty Banners
Card: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
DSP: Sent With Love Designer Series Paper
Ink: Island Indigo and Calypso Coral stampin' pads
Other: Postage Stamp punch, Bitty Banners framelits, Calypso Coral baker's twine, Island Indigo ruffled ribbon, sponge dauber, glue dots, Simply Scored tool, sticky strip
 
 
I'll share another Sent With Love creation on my blog tomorrow, so hope you will come back to visit!
 
 
 


 


2 comments:

  1. All of your projects look really great Christine - I can see that you have enjoyed using this set, and it was worth the wait to see them.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are so cute! Especially love the design on the post it note holder! Very cute with the twine layered over the Island Indigo ribbon, and I love the heart and banner popped up on that cute dp! Fun!

    ReplyDelete