Tuesday, July 2, 2013

STAMPIN' UP!'S MOSAIC MADNESS & LABEL LOVE

The card I have to share with you today is the first one I made using the new Mosaic Madness stamp set.  I love, love, love all the new colours that have been introduced into the Stampin' Up! range (there are 10 of them - glorious!).  Today's card features Smoky Slate, a beautiful soft grey, paired with So Saffron (I can see I'll be using this colour a lot more now - how good do these colours look together?!).  The new Stampin' Up! Catalogue goes live TODAY!!



Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Label Love
Card: Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Smoky Slate and So Saffron stampin' pads, So Saffron marker, Versamark inkpad
Other: Pewter embossing powder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Artisan Label punch, Mosaic punch, Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Scallop Trim border punch, So Saffron taffeta ribbon, Whisper White organza ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Silver mini brads, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. I can see my wishlist getting bigger and bigger! This is a beautiful card and I love the new colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Christine, those colours do lok great together, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous Christine! Love the layout and colours, so very elegant!
    After seeing it IRL, l've been waiting for it to pop up here, just so l can drool some more. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Christine! I love the yellow and grey colour combination, it's so pretty and perfect for a wedding card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine, Yes they are lovely colour together, you have made a great card!! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh love this colour combo!! So many great new products to buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the details, like the stamped border above and below, the So Saffron punched border and the addition of the Mosaics on top of the embossed piece. Very lovely, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous Christine. I love the colours and love how you have used the stamps.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete