Wednesday, September 25, 2013

STAMPIN' UP!'S "SIMPLY FABULOUS" SIMPLY SENT .... PART 1

Have you noticed the Simply Fabulous Simply Sent kit on page 161 of our current Stampin' Up! catalogue?  I must admit that I have a tendency to skim past these sorts of products ...  but I'm here to tell you, that this kit is aptly named.  It's fabulous!  If you want to make some quick cards, with the trademark Stampin' Up! "wow" factor, this product is for you!

The kit comes with 8 laser-edged cards (single layer), which I've adhered to folded card bases; they could also be used as postcards.  There are 8 envelopes, some ribbon, rhinestones and heart stickers - enough delightful 'bits' to make 8 cards, for only $22.95.  The colours are Pistachio Pudding and Smoky Slate - and what a combination!

Using various Stampin' Up! products, I've made up 8 cards with minimal effort, and today would like to share 4 of them with you.  If you'd like further details about any of the stamps/products I've used, just email me, and I'll be happy to share.  For now, I'll just share the pretty pics!










 
 
 










You can find this lovely little kit in my online store here.

Come back tomorrow afternoon to see the other four cards I made using the Simply Fabulous Simply Sent kit!





2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Christine! Can't wait to see the next installment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow factor, indeed! I like you have barely given these kits a glance, but seeing these beautiful cards you've produced makes me want to take another look. Love the variety you achieved, all are wonder!

    ReplyDelete