Saturday, November 16, 2013

JAI #191 : STAMPIN' UP!'S "GENTLY FALLING"

Yesterday I shared with you my Design Team sample for this week's Just Add Ink sketch challenge.  I've taken delivery this past week of a few new stamp sets, and wanted to try a slightly more masculine version using this sketch:


 
I have used my new Gently Falling stamp set (LOVE leaf stamps!), to make this card:
 
 
 


Stamps: Gently Falling, Blue Ribbon, Gorgeous Grunge
Card: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Naturals Ivory
DSP: Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand stampin' pads
Other: Circles collection framelits, 7/8" Natural Ribbon, 7/16" Natural Trim, sponge daubers, Neutrals buttons, Subtles button, glue dots, Linen Thread
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Both cards with this sketch design are super, Christine! The color combos you used and the backgrounds you've created are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY love this card too Christine! The more I see this stamp set, the more I want it!

    ReplyDelete