Tuesday, September 2, 2014

STAMPIN' UP! FESTIVAL OF TREES ... ALL IS CALM

In the new Holiday Catalogue from Stampin' Up!, there is an exquisite range of products called the "All is Calm" suite.  The colours are Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky and Whisper White.  Soft blues, greens and silver will feature heavily on my Christmas cards this year!

I am a huge fan of the cute Festival of Trees stamp set (that is proving so popular it's currently out of stock - hopefully only for a very short period of time).  The fact that there's a matching Tree punch is just the icing on the cake!

Here's the first card I made with the lovely new products.  Everything I've used is listed in the table beneath the photo.  If you click on the images, you'll be taken straight to my online store, so you, too, can buy the products.  How cool is that?!






No comments:

Post a Comment