Thursday, September 18, 2014

STAMPIN' UP! KIND KOALA USING CHRISTMAS PAPERS

I do love my reds and browns, so have combined those colours, and some Christmassy papers, to make a very un-Christmas Kind Koala card!

The papers used on this card come from the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper stack.  I just love the narrow cotton ribbon in this year's Stampin' Up! range, so have gone a bit "over the top" with Early Espresso ribbon and bows!




Here are the products I used to make this card.  All items may be purchased from my online store, by clicking on the images.


 
 
I hope you've enjoyed the first three cards in my Kind Koala series.  I'll be back with more, after I share a few different creations!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your Koala series cards, Christine! Just shows how versatile one stamp can be in the right hands (i.e. someone as creative as YOU!). I was out of town on business last week and am just catching up on your spurt of posts LOL!!

    ReplyDelete