Wednesday, October 22, 2014

STAMPIN' UP!'S CHOOSE HAPPINESS

I have inked up, for the first time, my Choose Happiness stamp set, for a friend's birthday.  The birthday girl is rather partial to pink, so Blushing Bride was my first colour choice.  Stampin' Up!'s Color Coach suggested I team Blushing Bride with Sahara Sand, and Perfect Plum.  Now, I seldom pair pink and purple, but I trust the Color Coach, so I went with it!  Here's the end result:





The list of Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card is just below; if you click on any of the items, you can shop for them in my online store.  (NB:  Bloom with Hope is a 'hostess' set, which may be purchased with hostess rewards gained from a qualifying order of $300+.)



Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$16.95

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful card Christine. The background stamping is ideal with the rest of the components and the purple bird just finishes it perfectly.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Christine! WOW your card is lovely, great background you've got going on!! As for the stamp set its totally my GO TO set at the moment!! Used it heaps for loads of different cards!! Can't wait to see you make a male card with it (the wooden banner stamp is perfect for that!!!)
    Sending thoughts, hugs and smiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete