Wednesday, January 21, 2015

LOVE IS KINDNESS, IN RED - PART 2

When I had out my supplies to make my first card of the year the other day, I decided to make a second card in the same colourway.  I have mixed things up a bit, but used the same papers, ribbons and, of course, my Love is Kindness stamp.  I think I might like this one even a bit more than the original!






Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card; they can be purchased direct from my online store, if you click on any of the images.  Tomorrow I'll have one more Love is Kindness card to share, before moving on to other things. :)




Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$149.95
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.95

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm a bit hard to pick but I think is one is my favourite too! It looks more vibrant somehow! Love that new SS lace so glad I ordered that.

    ReplyDelete