Monday, January 19, 2015

LOVE IS KINDNESS, IN RED

After a rather long break from card-making, I am back, with my first card for 2015.

Stampin' Up! has a BEAUTIFUL new Occasions Catalogue out, and I've bought a whole lot of new products to create with.  I have started off having a play with the gorgeous "Love is Kindness" stamp; this is a single stamp, incorporating the image and sentiment.  I am enjoying colouring the tulips (one of my favourite flowers - I had a tulip wedding bouquet) with my Blendabilities.






Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  You can buy them from my online store, by clicking on the images.   Tomorrow I'll have another card, made with this stamp, to show you - I hope you'll come back to visit. :)






Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.95

3 comments:

  1. Christine, Well that is a great card to start of the new year, I love the colours and those tulips really look good and the back ground paper is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Christine! That stamp is gorgeous and you've made it look so rich and dimensional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rich colour combo - love this image and love the lace and ribbon treatment you've given this one. x

    ReplyDelete