Friday, February 20, 2015

JAI #251: GIFTS OF KINDNESS 'THANK YOU' CARD

Patrice has set this week's Just Add Ink challenge, to "Just Add ... Thank You" to a papercraft project.

My love affair with Stampin' Up!'s Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper continues!  I've paired Sahara Sand with Pink Pirouette for today's card, and just love the soft colour combo.



The tiny epoxy heart that anchors the sentiment has been coloured using the darkest of the three Pink Pirouette Blendabilities.  I did try using the lighter colours, but found the saturation of colour wasn't dark enough - I think I should have been a bit more patient, though, and let the colours develop, as this pink is a bit darker than I would've liked!  I'll know for next time. :)

The rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team have come up with a great variety of awesome cards to inspire you, so make sure you check them out.  We would love to see your "thank you" creations, too - you can link up at the Just Add Ink blog.

I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card; you can go direct to my online store by clicking on any of the images.





Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$149.95
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.95

7 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is so beautiful, Christine! The flower treatment with Sahara Sand around the edges really draws the eye and the sparkly butterflies add a nice bit of glamour! That's a beauty, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! So delicate and dreamy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, That is so beautiful, I love those soft colours, just great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweet gentle serene feeling Christine the soft colours and elegant style give this. Just lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft and pretty colours and elegant layers - so beautiful Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my your bow is just perfect...i have bow envy lolol

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and feminine. Love the subtle colours and that PP seam binding is a gorgeous finish to this pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete