Sunday, February 15, 2015

PINK PIROUETTE STACKED WITH LOVE CARD

I had a lot of fun today, customising some Designer Series Paper from the Stacked With Love paper stack (in the Occasions Catalogue).  Here is the piece of paper I started with:




Using Pink Pirouette Blendabilities (Stampin' Up!'s fabulous alcohol markers), I coloured the hearts with all three shades - Light, Medium and Dark.  Here's what the paper then looked like:




How cute is that??!!  I wanted to make a sweet, simple, card to showcase the paper.  Here is what I came up with - not a spot of stamping involved!




I love this card, and hope you do, too.  I can see myself having all sorts of fun with the black and white patterned paper in this paper stack. 

All of the fabulous co-ordinating Stampin' Up! products I used are listed below; if you click on the images, you'll be taken direct to my online store.

 
 
 
Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.95
Big Shot
[113439]
$149.95

3 comments:

  1. That's such a great idea..so clever!The coloring adds so much! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a neat idea! I am definitely going to use that treatment. Love it!

    ReplyDelete