Tuesday, April 28, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! BUNDLED BABY SWEET DREAMS GIRL CARD

I'm away from home for the rest of this week, attending Stampin' Up!'s "Inspire, Create, Share" mega-event on Australia's Gold Coast.

I have scheduled a few blog posts while I'm away, so any visitors won't run away thinking I don't post cards on here any more! 

Over the next few days, I have a little series of baby cards to share with you.  Stampin' Up!'s Bundled Baby stamp set, and Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper, has been used on them all,  and I have to say, they're pretty cute!

Today's card is a "girl baby" card.  I will miss Crisp Cantaloupe, one of the 2013-2015 In Colors that is retiring on 2nd June.  It features heavily on this card.



Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  Sadly, most of the items are retiring on 2nd June!  However, the end of one catalogue, and the start of another, is a very exciting time - I trust that Stampin' Up! will release loads of new products, that I will just have to have!

Check back in, in the coming days, for a couple more sweet baby card ideas.

 
 

Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$149.95
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.95

No comments:

Post a Comment