Saturday, May 2, 2015

STAMPIN' UP BUNDLED BABY SWEET DREAMS BOY CARD #2

Are you ready for the third, and final, instalment in my series of baby cards for the week?

I am still away at the Stampin' Up!  "Inspire, Create, Share" event on the Gold Coast, so have scheduled these baby card posts to hopefully inspire you in my absence!

Today's card is just a simple, sweet one, using Bundled Baby - a gorgeous stamp set that I will be sad to farewell on 2nd June.  The lovely patterned papers are Sweet Dreams Designer Series Papers, that are available from the Occasions Catalogue, also finishing on 2nd June.


 
 
I hope you've enjoyed seeing how well Stampin' Up! co-ordinates all the colours of products, on my baby cards this week.  Although I don't know of any babies due, I will be very prepared!
 
I'll be back in a few days with some more shares.  Thanks for visiting!
 
 
 
 
Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$149.95
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.95

No comments:

Post a Comment