Sunday, June 7, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! BOHEMIAN BUTTERFLY BIRTHDAY


Did you enjoy that bit of alliteration in my blog post title today?  Not very imaginative, but it's the best I've got, folks!

Not sure if you've noticed, but I am rather loving on Stampin' Up!'s Bohemian Designer Series Paper at the moment.  

Here it is, with a matching die-cut butterfly feature:


I'm rather pleased with myself, and this card, as I used a few "stray bits" that were on my craft desk.  I had die cut a butterfly from Very Vanilla card, so I coloured that with Island Indigo and Rich Razzleberry ink (using sponge daubers and ink pads).  LOVE that you can tailor-make butterflies in any colour combinations, using this technique - I must remember to do it more often!  I also had on my desk a piece of Very Vanilla card embossed with the new Boho Chic embossing folder; cut into a circle, it provides a lovely backdrop for the butterfly, don't you think?

Detailed below are all the products I used to make this card.  If you'd like to buy any of them, you can click on a thumbnail image below, and you'll be taken direct to my online store.

 
 
 
Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$149.95

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Christine! I love this paper too....there is just something about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, I love your card, the colours you used are great together, I love the butterfly colouring and placed on the circle make it pop, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete