Tuesday, June 9, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! BRAVO, I THINK YOU'RE GREAT!

The main sentiment, from Stampin' Up's I Think You're Great stamp set, conjured up thoughts in my mind of a "congratulations" card.  I have teamed the stamp with a few from the awesome Bravo stamp set, and my latest crush (Bohemian Designer Series Paper), to come up with this:



See the cool effect on the circular sentiment?




We were shown, at Stampin' Up!'s Inspire.Create.Share. event, how this stamp set lends itself beautifully to the "kissing" technique.  I inked up the sentiment in Delightful Dijon ink, then pressed the stamp to the rubber of a florally/flourish (I don't quite know how best to describe it!) stamp in the set.  The pattern of the uninked stamp makes an impression on the inked stamp, so when the sentiment is applied to cardstock, it doesn't just have a plain background.  Cute, don't you think?

I've listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you click on any of the thumbnail images, you'll be taken direct to my online store.

 
 
Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00

1 comment:

  1. Another awesome card! And what a great effect using the kissing technique, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete