Monday, September 21, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! SLEIGH RIDE CHRISTMAS CARDS

I've had a play with my new Sleigh Ride edgelits, and the gorgeous new Winter Wonderland Designer Series Paper, to come up with a couple of elegant Christmas cards.

Here's the very first card I made using my new 'toys':




Also new, on this card, is the White Glitter ribbon and Iced Rhinestone.  The sentiment is from the Jingle All the Way stamp set, designed to use with the edgelits, and available in a bundle (with the dies), to save money - you have to love that!

While I had all these products out on my desk, I made a second card.  I think I like this card a little bit more, because of the contrast I provided with a second die-cut horse and sleigh, stuck over the top of the DSP diecut:




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make these cards.  If you live in Australia, and would like to buy them, you can click on any of the thumbnail images to be taken to my online store.

I hope you like these cards; I'm very happy with how they turned out!

 
 
Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Christine! Love all of that gold, it is so perfect for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete