Friday, December 4, 2015

JAI #291: STAMPIN' UP CRAZY ABOUT YOU





Our Just Add Ink challenge this week, courtesy of Tina, is to "Just Add Something Starting With C" to our papercraft project.

I have used corrugated card, Calypso Coral, and my Crazy About You stamp set, to make a bright and cheery "thinking of you" card.

 
 
Listed below are the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, just click on any of the thumbnail images, to be taken direct to my online store.
 
Make sure you check out the rest of the Just add Ink Design Team samples; you're sure to be inspired to play along with us!
 
 
 
 
Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00

6 comments:

  1. Another non Christmas card, love it! Your colour choices are so bright and fun - and I love the addition of corrugated c/s! Beautiful, my friend. Been thinking of you lots lately, and hope all is going well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a real expert at mixing textures Christine! Love your combo of lace and corrugated cardstock and the Calypso makes it all so bold and bright. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful use of colour Christine, l love the subtle background stamping and lace. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and large collection of "C"s Christine! Your nearly all "c" colour combo is so vibrant and cheerful and balanced so beautifully with the layers of softness and texture. Gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the move is going well! I love your card this week, it's just gorgeous! And I really love the gem in the centre of the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've totally nailed the C challenge, Christine, which is not surprising in the least since you're also a C. Your card would brighten anyone's day, with the fun, bold blooms, & you know I can't resist those words.
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete