Sunday, January 31, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! WEDDING CARD

As this blog post publishes, I am in New Zealand, spending some long overdue time with relatives, celebrating my youngest cousin's wedding!

I want to share with you the card I made for the bride and groom, personalised with their initials.  The wedding invitation was kraft and black, with arrows and hearts - a theme I carried over onto the card I made for them.  It's an informal card, as the wedding is a relaxed affair (with a beach ceremony).


 
I've used the now-retired (boohoo) Black Glimmer Paper for the bow on the balloon, but all the current Stampin' Up! products used on this card are listed below.  If you'd like to buy them for yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images, and you will be taken to my online store.
 

 
Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00

No comments:

Post a Comment