Sunday, March 20, 2016

STAMPIN' UP WATERMELON WONDER BOTANICAL BIRTHDAY CARD #1

Surprise!  I'm back with a card to share.  After having done no stamping for around 2 months, I recently had a burst of energy and made two birthday cards for special women in my life.  My craft room is still in disarray, but I am hopeful it's only about another 2 weeks until all the cabinetry is in, and I can find homes for all the "stuff" that is cluttering up my room, and stifling my creativity.

This is the card I made for my niece's recent birthday.  I love how happy Watermelon Wonder is, as a colour.  Elements of glittery gold add a bit of elegance.  Oh, how I love the Gold Glitter tape that is one of the Sale-A-Bration freebies on offer until the end of March (it comes in a pack with silver and white glitter tape, too).  It's thicker than washi tape, but tears just as easily.  I've layered a thin strip of Basic Black cardstock over the glitter tape on this card, and it holds beautifully.  Another Sale-A-Bration freebie featured on this card is the Botanical Gardens vellum stack. 




While I had these products out on my craft desk, I made another card for a friend; make sure you come back in a couple of days, to see what I came up with!

All of the current Stampin' Up! products used on this card are listed below.  If you would like to buy any of them for yourself, just click on a product thumbnail, and you will be taken to my online store (for Australian residents only).


Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, Welcome back. That is a beautiful card, I love the flowers and the colours used. Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete