Wednesday, April 20, 2016

CRAFT ROOM PROGRESS

I thought I'd share with you the state of my craft room, as I try to find homes for all my stuff.  I have NO idea how I fitted all these craft supplies into my last craft room, that was about half the size!

I've been working steadily, unpacking boxes, and am over halfway there.

Here's my Big Shot station (the cupboards beneath are filling up with dies and embossing folders, non-SU! embellishments that just don't get used these days, plus my Stampin' Up! bags, and wrapping paper and gift bags):



This next picture shows the state of disarray my room is in!  Getting there ...



I look forward to sharing with you the "after" shots, when I have everything where I want it.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a room to rival Mary Fish's! Lucky you and I love the floor!

    ReplyDelete