Sunday, August 14, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! FALLING FLOWERS "JUST A NOTE" CARD

I'm back in my craft room today, which is a lovely feeling; lately I've not been able to create much.

Today I have to share with you the second in my newly-designated "series" of cards that can be sent for a number of occasions.  Sometimes you just want to have on hand a "just because" card, don't you?

I've had my Falling Flowers stamp set, and co-ordinating May Flowers framelits, on my desk for a little while, just waiting to be used.  Once I decided on this soft, calming, colour scheme, my card came together easily:





I have had a bit of fun with new products today, using the Festive embossing folder, and Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate, for the first time.  I cut two scalloped circles of the acetate, and used them as a subtle base for my cluster of flowers.  Adhesive was placed strategically, to be covered by the flowers.  The beautiful thing about these acetate sheets, is that one side shows a gold foil pattern, and the reverse side is silver - very cool, and versatile.




Listed below are the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy the products,  simply click on a thumbnail image, to be taken to my online store.

It's a beautiful sunny day (although still a little cool) in Melbourne today - ah, the promise of Spring, only a couple of short weeks away!  I hope you're having a nice day, wherever you are.   Thanks for visiting my blog today.




Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

1 comment:

  1. I love your card, nice colours together with that little bit of grey, pretty, cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete