Saturday, October 22, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! CELEBRATE TODAY 21ST BIRTHDAY CARD

Welcome to my blog; thanks for visiting today!

I have, as promised, another 21st birthday card to share with you.  This one was also inspired by this week's Just Add Ink challenge.




I really love the background on this card.  I simply repeatedly stamped the bunting in Real Red ink, on Real Red card.  Cute, don't you think?!

All of the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card are listed below.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images, and you'll be taken direct to my online store.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

1 comment:

  1. Another great card Christine - love the tone on tone stamping, and you can never go wrong with real red and crumb cake.

    ReplyDelete