Thursday, October 13, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! PRETTY PINES MEETS PRETTY PAISLEYS - 3 & 4

Today I am sharing the last couple of cards in my series of Christmas cards, using the Christmas Pines stamp set, Pretty Pines Thinlits dies, and Pretty Paisleys embossing folder.

The layout I've used is simple enough to make multiples of these cards in a sitting - unless, that is, you're like me, and don't like making lots of the same cards!  I get bored very easily, and need to change designs!

This first card is on a Crumb Cake card base, and the pine cones were stamped in Crumb Cake, cut out with thinlits, then overlaid with a second, more intricate pine cone die cut.




My second card is on a Garden Green card base, and the pine cones were cut from Soft Suede cardstock.  All of the pine cones have been painted with Gold Wink of Stella.



Listed below are the Stampin' Up! products I used to make these cards.  If you would like to buy them, to make the cards for yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images, and you'll be taken to my online store.

I hope you have enjoyed this latest series of cards, and feel inspired!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment