Tuesday, October 4, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! "THIS CHRISTMAS" CARD 1

As well as all the gorgeous products available in Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalogue, there are some stunning Christmas products in the Annual Catalogue.  I have recently fallen in love with the This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper.  There are 24 sheets (double the number found in most DSP packs) of slightly thinner paper, with really beautiful Christmas patterns -  4 each, of 6 designs.  Over the next few days I will share with you some simple, easily replicated (my theme this year!) cards using This Christmas papers.

The first card I have to share with you really lets the paper do the talking.  I have stamped a sentiment (from the Christmas Pines stamp set - one of my faves from the Holiday Catalogue) on Very Vanilla card, created a bauble using Layering Circles framelits, and added a bow cut using Pretty Pines thinlits dies.




Listed below are all the products used to make my card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, you can click on one of the thumbnail images, to be taken to my online store.

Come back to visit tomorrow - I'll have another card to share!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, That is lovely, the colours work nice together, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! There's something so folkloric and festive about this design, it's original and I love the style!

    ReplyDelete