Monday, May 8, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! BY THE SHORE CARD 2

My share today is another masculine card, using By the Shore Designer Series Paper.  I didn't want to get to the end of this month, and have the paper retire, without making an effort to use it!  I'm rather in the habit of buying LOTS of Stampin' Up! stuff, because I love to have it ... but am guilty of not using it as I should.

This card includes some circular elements, that made me think of a porthole ... I hope you can see where I was going with that!



Again, I've decorated the inside of the card with a strip of Designer Series Paper:



Listed below are all the products used to make this card.  If you click on one of the thumbnail images, you'll be taken direct to my online store.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, and I hope you'll come back soon, to see what I've made with some other Designer Series Papers that have also, to date, been neglected!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment