Tuesday, June 13, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! CELEBRATE YOU, AND COFFEE BREAK DSP, MASCULINE CARD

I just love the colours, and patterns, in the new Coffee Break Designer Series Paper collection.  I have made a very simple masculine birthday card, to highlight these great papers.  How fun is the "Happy Birthday" stamp, from the new Celebrate You set?  I love the whimsical font.  The Soft Sky ribbon is new, too.




Listed below are all the products used to make my card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, clicking on one of the thumbnail images will take you direct to my online store (for Australian shoppers only).

Please come back to visit again tomorrow - I'll have some Christmas card inspiration for you!



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking you are in love with this DSP?? tee-hee. Nicely matched with that fun Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Christine! Love those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite DSP packs too. That sentiment is lovely! I hadn't noticed it in the catalogue before.

    ReplyDelete