Saturday, February 3, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! CELEBRATE YOU THINLITS MEET PETAL GARDEN

The card I have to share with you today was so simple to make, but is my favourite of all the Petal Garden series I will be sharing.  This paper is just glorious.

I've combined a die-cut and stamped greeting.  The "celebrate" is from one of our fabulous Sale-A-Bration freebies - the Celebrate You thinlits dies.  You can earn the dies for free, with a $180 product order ... or, if you're patient (unlike myself!), you can wait until June, and they will be available to purchase from the new Annual Catalogue.

I wanted to add a little bow to my card, but realised I didn't have any Rich Razzleberry ribbon, to co-ordinate with the other card elements.  So, I used one of my Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends (our alcohol markers), and coloured some Whisper White organza ribbon.  The alcohol in the marker means the colour is dry,  and steadfast, almost straight away.  I'll be using this technique to custom-colour ribbon all the time now!




Listed below are the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  All of them (except the thinlits, and the enamel dots) are available to purchase from my online store, which you can access by clicking on one of the thumbnail images.

I hope you like this card as much as I do, and hope you'll be back to visit to see the rest of my Petal Garden Designer Series Paper cards in the coming days.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment