Saturday, February 10, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! FLYING HOME FOIL FRENZY FRIENDSHIP CARD

How's that for alliteration, in the title of my blog post today?  LOL.  A bit of a mouthful, but it accurately conveys what my share is about.

I've broken open my Foil Frenzy Designer Series Paper, that to date I have been hoarding.  It provides a lovely dramatic backdrop to the sweet coloured image, don't you think?




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, if you live in Australia ... all you need to do is click on one of the thumbnail images to be taken direct to my store.

I have family from New Zealand staying with me at the moment, so will take a few days' break before I share a few more sweet bird-themed cards.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment