Thursday, February 8, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! FLYING HOME "JUST A NOTE"

I am in love with the sweet Flying Home stamp set that's in our current Occasions Catalogue.  The beautiful fine line images are perfect for colouring in, and I've done just that with my Stampin' Blends (alcohol markers).

Here's the first of six cards that I'll be sharing with you, to give different ideas for use of this lovely set.  I stamped all of the images on Thick Whisper White cardstock, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, before colouring with Stampin' Blends.




I've listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, clicking on one of the thumbnail images will take you direct to my online store.

I look forward to sharing my other Flying Home cards with you in the coming days!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

3 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful Chris, Love the colour combo too. So soft and pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Christine! Wish I could figure out how to save it to Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow up on my other note, I found it on Pinterest, yay!

    ReplyDelete