Monday, March 12, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! CAKE SOIREE BIRTHDAY CARD IN POWDER PINK

We have just had a long weekend in parts of Australia, and I was able to spend quite a bit of time in my craft room.  Such fun!

I bought the fabulous Cake Soiree stamp set, and co-ordinating framelits, as soon as I possibly could (months ago) .. but had yet to even use them.  I loved this card made by Erica Cerwin (I'm a big fan of her work, and was so happy to meet her, to tell her so, in Salt Lake City last November).



That was the jumping-off point for my card.  I particularly like the stamping of flowers behind the cake.  Here's what I came up with:


I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, and live in Australia, you can get to my online store by clicking on one of the thumbnail images below.

I will have more Cake Soiree cards to share in the coming days, so please come back to visit!



Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

1 comment:

  1. These are so soft, pretty & modern too, Christine. The monochromatic look really works with this set too. Lovely :)
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete