Wednesday, March 14, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! SWEET SOIREE BIRTHDAY CARD IN POWDER PINK

The hero of today's card is the gorgeous Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper.  This paper is so pretty, it needs little embellishment.

I have simply embossed a sentiment on some Powder Pink card, that I also stamped with roses from the Cake Soiree stamp set.  I added a bit of beautiful shimmer ribbon, and the card was done!



I love how pretty this card is, and hope you do, too.  Stampin' Up!'s products really do make it simple to create a gorgeous card, even with little effort.

Listed below are the products I used to make this card.  If you'd like to buy them for yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images, to be taken direct to my online store (Australian residents only).


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment