Sunday, July 16, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! LABEL ME PRETTY MANDALA CARD


I have had my first play with Stampin' Up!'s new Embossing Paste ... this stuff is fun!  The card I have to share with you today started off as a Night of Navy card panel, on which I spread Embossing Paste over the mandala patterned mask, from the new Pattern Party Decorative Mask pack.  This was my first attempt, and a bit of a learning curve.  I used a fairly heavy hand, spreading the Embossing Paste thinly.  The end result was a slightly grungy, irregular, pattern on the card.  A different look can be achieved by spreading the Embossing Paste more gently, and leaving a thicker layer before removing the mask.

My first thought was to team Night of Navy with Whisper White and silver, but I decided a pop of colour would be better.  Do you love Berry Burst as much as I do?







A few new ribbons, and stamped and punched images, along with some rhinestones, completed the card.  All of the goodies I used to make this card are shown below.  If you would like to buy them for yourself (and live in Australia), just click on one of the thumbnail images, to be taken direct to my online store.

I will be back tomorrow with another card to show you, from my Embossing Paste play session.


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment